MADE IN THE UK
Our standard delivery charge of £2.50 covers delivery to mainland UK postcodes. Please contact us for postage costs to other areas. Dispatch will be by either Parcel Force or contracted couriers. We aim to dispatch your order with 3 working days, however usually this is much sooner.
You can have your goods delivered either to your own address or to an alternative delivery address. Where we are unable to deliver the goods due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery information we will not be held responsible for any losses you may incur as a result.
Once the goods have been delivered to the address you specify you will become the owner of the goods and as such responsibility of the goods will pass to you. Save for our negligence, we will not accept liability for any subsequent damage or disappearance of the item following delivery in accordance with your instructions.
International addresses will incur an additional delivery charge, which will be reasonable to cover the actual costs incurred in delivering the goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
If we are temporarily out of stock of your chosen goods we will contact you to advise of the delay and offer an alternative.
If we receive no communication from you within 7 days of delivery, you are deemed to have received your goods with no problems.
Please read the Returns Policy as set out in our Terms & Conditions before returning any goods.
We request that all goods are returned in line with the Return of Goods Procedure set out below. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to goods returned to us where this procedure has not been followed.
1. Please contact us by telephone +44(0)1455 848 184, email email@example.com, or writing to 21 Moat Way,Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8EY, to discuss the return of the goods.
2. Package the goods securely taking all measures possible to prevent damage in transit and where possible, return the original packaging.
3. Return the goodsto: Equine Speedskip, 21 Moat Way,Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8EY.
4. Please ensure your name and address and the sales receipt number is quoted on all correspondence sent with the goods.
5. Please ensure you have adequate proof of delivery. We will not be liable for any goods that have been lost in transit.
6. If we have arranged to collect the goods from you, please ensure they are available for collection at the arranged collection point and time. You will be responsible for any charges incurred should the collection of the goods be unavailable at the arranged time and place.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on +44(0)1455 848 184.